Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la firstname.lastname@example.org
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| Commercial Project Manager / Business Analyst|
Commercial Project Manager / Business Analyst
The company offers consulting and engineering services in the field of overheat, underground and submarine transmission lines, substations, telecommunications antennas and metal structures.
You will work from the company’s office in Bucharest (district 2) and you will collaborate with the Commercial Team from Germany tu submit cost controlling reports, and business analyses related to the management of energy projects carried out by the company.
- Several years of relevant work experience and similar tasks business analyses, commercial project management, cost controlling of multiple projects.
- Experience preferably in the field of Engineering Consultancy, Energy or construction projects.
- Good accounting skills applied on similar technical projects.
- Knowledge and use of MS Project and ERP such as SAP software.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, team player qualities.
- Quick perception, good analytical competence – paired with hands-on mentality and pragmatic implementation skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an international environment, with multiple stakeholders/interests.
- Beside your business analytical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, if required, and an advanced user of MS Office.
- Good command of spoken and written English; knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Provide planning and cost control support in all projects which includes variation reporting and monitoring of milestones.
- Prepare proposals and cost calculations.
- Coordinate and work with the technical project management team to resolve project issues and ensure the completion of the project works
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices to ensure that all project expenditures are registered and properly recorded.
- Perform commercial review of projects’ progress.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports, monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and follow up invoices up to the closure of the project.
- Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating compensation and benefits package and good career development possibilities (location Bucharest, District 2).
Submit your application by email to email@example.com
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.