Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la email@example.com
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| Finance & Commercial Manager with French & English|
Finance & Commercial Manager with French & English
The company offers international consulting and engineering services in the field of infrastructure development worldwide on behalf of bilateral and multilateral financing agencies and organisations as well as private clients.
You will work 3 days from the company’s office in Bucharest (district 2) and 2 days from home (hybrid job). You will collaborate with the Commercial and Financial Team from Germany to submit cost controlling reports, and business analyses related to the management of projects carried out by the company.
- Fluent in French & English language;
- Several years of relevant work experience and similar tasks business analyses, commercial project management, cost controlling of multiple projects.
- Good accounting skills applied on projects.
- Knowledge and use of ERP such as SAP software, accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, team player qualities.
- Quick perception, good analytical competence – paired with hands-on mentality and pragmatic implementation skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an international environment, with multiple stakeholders/interests.
- Beside your business analytical skills, you are communicative, responsible, ready to travel abroad, if required, and an advanced user of MS Office.
- Develop and provide internal calculations and financial proposals on time.
- Cooperate closely with Consultants in the tendering phase to gather all relevant data.
- Optimize budgeting the internal calculation for new projects.
- Read and analyze terms of references and drafted contracts from the client.
- Support in the creation of pre-bid agreements with partners.
- Deal, in cooperation with our tax advisor, with tax relevant issues in the project country.
- Prepare and finalize contracts with freelancers, project based employees and partner companies.
- Provide day-to-day project backstopping regarding financial and contractual issues.
- Set-up and manage projects in our internal ERP system.
- Monitor and analyze profitability of projects, including budget monitoring.
- Provide trainings to local accountants in our internal accounting software.
- Support the Financial Director with strategic advises on optimizing internal process
- Support our ongoing regionalization process.
- Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating compensation and benefits package and good career development possibilities (location Bucharest, District 2).
- Work from home 2 days/week.
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.