Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la email@example.com
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| Check Point Certified Security Administrator / Expert|
|Locația||Sibiu / Timisoara|
We are looking for a System Manager Computer Network with long experience and deep knowledge within the area of Check Point Firewalls. We accept candidates all over the country, determined to relocate in Sibiu or Timisoara. The System Manager will be in close cooperation with company teams from Romania and Oslo, Norway.
- A master’s degree in computer science
- Five year or more experience from design and operation of Computer networks in an international enterprise – preferably with thousands of user accounts.
- ITIL or ISO20000 experience
Expert level knowledge to:
- Certificates: Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) or Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
- Multi-provider VPN networks
- VPN tunnels
- Network hardware in datacenters
- Network hardware at office locations
- Internal and external DNS
- Installation, configuration and upgrading server software, hardware and related products closely connected to them.
- Evaluate new features and related products in the System Management area
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the different designs of the systems and implementation of them.
- Maintain and enforce digital security.
- Tuning together with performance monitoring of systems to fulfill VIT&C’s goals.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Recommend hardware and software acquisitions to maintain cost efficiency.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Produce periodic and accurate management reports.
- Providing general technical trouble shooting and give feedback to developers.
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice
- Candidate must have proven team spirit and well documented communication skills
- Willingness and ability to do competence sharing with colleagues
- Prefer to make documentation that other people can read rather than doing things alone.
- Business understanding
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- Self-driven, extrovert “yes-person” with curiosity to IT based tools and systems
- Analytical mindset with attention to details
- Good English skills in speaking and writing
- Company offers an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team.
- You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company.
- High competitive salary, excellent terms and conditions.
Place of work: Romania, Sibiu /Timisoara
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.