Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la firstname.lastname@example.org
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| Digital Business Analyst – UK Agency|
Digital Business Analyst – UK Agency
Our client is an entrepreneur agency, they help big organizations launch bold new ideas. Whether it’s launching global automotive propositions or a new Virgin brand they are always doing something new and exciting.
We are looking for a client-facing Digital Business Analyst with experience working on digital product and marketing projects to join a growing team in Bucharest.
- Strong digital marketing analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
- Ability to deliver quality in a fast paced environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging & tight timelines.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Capable of prioritizing and managing your own workload.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Able to travel to client sites (within Europe) for up to 5 days per month
- Analyzing and understanding digital business needs, developing clear and accurate specifications to ensure that systems fully meet business requirements.
- Produce documentation to reflect digital business processes, user and data requirements and business benefits as directed by the relevant stakeholders
- Capture user requirements, write user stories and software tests in an agile team
- Follow projects through the end to end life-cycle whilst working in an agile environment that has to adjust quickly to change and focus on incremental delivery of minimal marketable products
- Work with product management and web developers to ensure user requirements are successfully translated into technical requirements
- Work with teams to develop their project plans, Gantt charts and statements of work
- Work with system testers and system users to support the completion of testing activities
- Establish credible relationships with business stakeholders and deliver high quality service for clients
- Able to work effectively and self-sufficiently in a fast changing working environment.
- Organize and prepare weekly or bi-weekly update presentations for key clients
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
- All expenses paid team events
Submit your application by email to email@example.com
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.