Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la firstname.lastname@example.org
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| System Manager Directory Area|
|Locația||Timisoara & Sibiu|
We are looking for a System Manager for our Directory Area.
We accept candidates all over the country, determined to relocate in Timisoara or Sibiu.
The System Manager will be in close cooperation with company teams from Romania and Norway.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading server software, hardware and related products closely connected to them.
- Evaluate new features and related products in the System Management area
- Take care of the different designs of the systems and implementation of them.
- Maintain and enforce digital security.
- Tuning together with performance monitoring of systems to fulfill VIT&C’s goals.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Recommend hardware and software acquisitions to maintain cost efficiency.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Produce periodic and accurate management reports.
- Providing general technical trouble shooting and give feedback to developers.
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice
- A master’s degree in computer science
- Five year or more experience from design and operation of Active Directory in an international enterprise – preferably with thousands of user accounts.
- ITIL or ISO20000 experience
- Expert level knowledge to:
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Federation Services (AD FS)
- Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS)
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Candidate must have proven team spirit and well documented communication skills
- Willingness and ability to do competence sharing with colleagues
- Prefer to make documentation that other people can read rather than doing things alone.
- Business understanding
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- Self-driven, extrovert “yes-person” with curiosity to IT based tools and systems
- Analytical mindset with attention to details
- Good English skills in speaking and writing
- Company offers an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team.
- You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company.
- High competitive salary and excellent terms and conditions.
- Access to company owned apartments in Spain and France
- Place of work: Romania, Timisoara/Sibiu.
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.