Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la firstname.lastname@example.org
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| Software Architect – global payments solutions|
- This position is responsible for leading the creation of our next generation Enterprise Fraud Management system which will provide anti-fraud services for integrated product suite;
- The system is to be built with leading edge technological and architectural SOA components capable of sustaining the fraud detection and management needs of not just today, but the expected load and capabilities for a generation to come;
- Excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of taking an ultra-high performance enterprise class product from conception to delivery by creating and utilizing the latest software technologies and methodologies;
- The ideal candidate will have strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of web technologies, web services and enterprise frameworks. The candidate should also have experience working within large code, making infrastructure decisions/improvements and understanding/handling large integration projects;
- This position requires a minimum 12 month, preferably 24 month commitment to live/work in our advanced software engineering lab in Romania
- This is a key role at an energetic company that is growing at a tremendous pace.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining end-to-end applications on a Java SOA-based architecture;
- Providing high level design and estimation input on product enhancements and customizations;
- Translating business requirements into specific software enhancements, systems, and architectural components;
- Keeping abreast of SOA technologies, and contributing to the direction setting of the unified enterprise architecture as needed;
- Providing leadership, direction, and mentorship to highly skilled software engineers;
- Supports development and product teams by providing high-level analysis and design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design;
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends new technologies and software products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 7 years hands-on development/design experience;
- Extensive experience designing and building high performance, high availability, and high quality Java SOA applications;
- Hands-on development skills utilizing Java EE Technologies, Spring, SCA, OSGI, etc;
- Experience with EDA and ESB, rules engines, and complex event processing including data analytics;
- Architectural modeling and documentation using UML;
- Extensive experience with design patterns and understanding their applicability in solving engineering needs/goals.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Previous experience in a payments or financial services industries highly desired.
- Excellent compensation and competitive benefits package;
- Collaborative work environment where our input is needed, valued and appreciated;
- Ability to work with a global team;
- Mentorship/leadership role in a cutting-edge software engineering organization.
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.