Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la email@example.com
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|| Business Unit Manager
||Management, Tehnic, Vanzari
BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER – Start Up – laboratory testing services
Our Client is a world leader in food/non-food laboratory testing services. Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, motivating salary and good career development possibilities.
To lead and expand Business Unit in the country along the agreed upon Strategy. Reporting line: Managing Director of Division or Business Line
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographical mobility).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University Master Level. Technical profile.
- Confident in English and French (optional).
- The candidate is a successful people leader, with focus on production, re-engineering and cost reduction.
- At least 3 years in a similar position/top level & preferably in technical field, with full responsibility for P&L (of a business with at least 50 staff and sales > 5 M€ / year) and proven financial success, preferably in the business services sector or in a small / mid-size company operating in a very competitive / low margin sector.
- The candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, builder, and eager to make the next step.
- The candidate is energetic, passionate and strongly business minded professional with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
- Develop with the management of the companies or Business Units under his/her responsibility, fine tune and agree with the Group representative in his/her board, strategies, and a business plan to achieve and/or expand market leadership in the Country, while reaching and/or maintaining the required level of profitability. Implement the strategy as agreed with the representative of his/her shareholder.
- Improve operations efficiency at laboratories and logistics (sample taking). Streamline the operational processes and make good use of IT so as to achieve high efficiency. Support the development, implementation and optimal use of the Company’s Laboratory Information Management System eLims and ensure its efficient usage at all levels of the laboratory to improve productivity and profitability.
- Increase profitability to meet best industry standards in all activities.
- Lead / take part in the marketing and sales process and ensure that the relations with the clients are good and efficient. Attend and lead meetings with key clients, at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
- Make sure that cross-selling synergies with other laboratories of the group in Europe are being developed.
- Take appropriate measures to improve economic profit, including hands-on personal commitment in addressing situations where profit levels are too low.
- Hire, motivate, develop and retain excellent Managers and employees meeting group preferred personality profile.
- Define and agree goals and milestones with your team(s) and ensure goals are defined and communicated to their respective teams. Set up customer centric Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor progress. Follow up as appropriate and become hands on if required to ensure achievement of goals.
- Improve the technical and scientific aspects of the business units by ensuring the appropriate development and application of new techniques and business processes.
- Prepare and propose annual budget and 3 years plan. Report on any deviations to deliver agreed upon results to his/her shareholders.
- Lead / take part in Group projects / initiatives / assignments in the Country and abroad as agreed from time to time with his or her board.
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.