Pentru a aplica, transmiteti cv-ul si titlul jobului pe email la email@example.com
JOBURILE ACTIVE SUNT SEMNALATE PE BARA LATERALA !
Nota catre candidati referitoare la protectia datelor cu caracter personal
|Titlu recrutare|| PPC Manager UK Agency|
|Categorii||IT, Management, Marketing|
PPC Manager UK Agency
Our client is an entrepreneur agency, they help big organizations launch bold new ideas. Whether it’s launching global automotive propositions or a new Virgin brand they are always doing something new and exciting.
They built a successful team in London, UK who service global clients. Now, they need a global team to deliver on the exciting opportunities they identified. Whether it’s ad tech, creative marketing or software development, Bucharest will be their center of excellence for technical and creative marketing. This role will be one of the first for their new energized Bucharest operation and they have ambitious plans.
- Strategise for both standalone PPC campaigns and as part of wider channel marketing plans.
- Management of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising campaigns –campaign setup +
- implementation, tracking and optimization.
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy.
- Writing and testing high performing ad copy.
- Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics and translate these into
- simple terms for team + clients.
- Create regular reports on PPC activity and provide insight and recommendations.
- Recommend changes to website that will improve performance.
- Liaise with Account Managers at Google + Microsoft to resolve any issues and optimise and
- further develop campaigns.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience managing successful PPC campaigns with references.
- Excellent written English and copy skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a wider remote team.
- ROI focused, with a drive to meet and exceed targets.
- Google Partners Qualifications.
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (preferred).
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary, up to 1500 euro net/month (depending on experience).
- Flexible working hours, core hours 10-5 pm and remote 1 day/week.
- Modern Offices Anchor Business Center Militari.
- Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills.
- All expenses paid team events.
- A tour of the United Kingdom House of Commons.
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
O singură aplicare, prin transmiterea cv-ului pe email, este suficientă pentru primirea consimțâmântului și înscrierea în baza de date și considerarea candidaturii pentru toate posturile asemănatoare și pentru cele care corespund candidaturii voastre.